Bhubaneswar: A fire incident occurred at Lok Seva Bhawan on a Tuesday morning. The fire originated in the Revenue Department situated on the first floor of the building. Upon receiving the report, Fire Services personnel promptly arrived at the scene to extinguish the flames. The Director General of Police for Fire Services reported that a minor fire broke out due to a short circuit in one of the air conditioning units, causing dense smoke. Fortunately, Secretariat Fire Services personnel acted swiftly and managed to fully extinguish the fire, preventing any injuries or significant damage.