Times One Odia

A Leading News Channel | Breaking News | Live News| Top News

Fire at Dasini Village School Caused by Rain-Induced Short Circuit

1 min read

Fire at Dasini Village School Caused by Rain-Induced Short Circuit

A fire incident occurred at an upper primary school in Dasini village, located within the Bandhugaon block of Koraput on Wednesday. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported.

The cause of the fire was attributed to water infiltration from incessant rain, which resulted in an electric short circuit within the school premises.

Regrettably, the fire resulted in the destruction of important documents, a ceiling fan, and several other school assets. Quick response from the local fire services team successfully extinguished the flames.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *